Collapsed Stack Log Sets
It is a lower profile solution that is beautiful to sit around. With the flatness of the set up, the flames are able to pass through and between the logs with ease. True to its' name, the logs look kinda like a Tee Pee that fell over. Introduced after the Tee Pee, it quickly became very popular and has many fans.
We could nick-name this the Lake Tahoe configuration. They have a number of this type of set up scattered about the different ski areas around Lake Tahoe.
Collapsed Stack Pros:
1) Very visual set up with lots of interesting flame patterns.
2) Since it's lower profile, does not obstruct view for those seated across or of any views/vistas that may exist.
3) Lower flame height needed than the other configurations. Ideal for fire pits with smaller gas lines or those that wish to use less gas/propane.
4) Awesome for marshmallow roasting & smores !
Collapsed Stack Cons:
1) Radiates the least amount of heat to those seated around.
2) Much more subtle in appearance -- noticeable from near but not from far (this may be considered a "pro" depending on your taste(s)).
We build our product to order so that we can create the logs that best fit your fire pit. Lead times are usually 2-3 weeks. Feel free to call our RMI Reps (720-336-9960) if you have any questions. Click here to begin shopping for your logs !!
1 - 10
This is a Gold Collapsed Stack. The subtle artistic beauty of this configuration makes it special.
You can see that the lower profile allows full visibility across this fire pit. This Platinum Collapsed Stack is shown with our "Artsy" look. That's a golden retriever in the background catching the sunset ;-)
Just makes you want to crack open a bottle of wine and stare.
Gold Collapsed Stack shown at night.
Here's the original Platinum Collapsed Stack -- Lake Tahoe, of course :-)
Wow ! Is it art ? Certainly by day it is !! Shown in the "Artsy" look.
Subtle elegance enhances an already beautiful fire pit. Platinum Collapsed Stack shown in our "Classic" look -- appears more like wood ...
Have a stand-alone deck fire feature ? This is the perfect configuration. Creates enough heat for those seated around to enjoy year round. "Artsy" look shown here.
Without having to turn up your flame source, the Collapsed Stack allows you to see this kind of interest.
Collapsed Stack allows you to maximize your view. Why on earth would you want anything in the way of this view ??